CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kids' Tent Creations

There was one day that we didn't go anywhere (at least not until 5pm that night) and I thought the kids were going to lose their minds. They actually had to get creative and come up with some of their own entertainment (thank goodness they put away the remote and video games!!!).
This is Tyler's blanket house....
Doesn't that look fun and bring back memories of the "good ole days"???And don't be judging that poor little plant in the background. Can I just tell you how much I love that plant and I just CAN'T throw it out even though it looks so pathetic. This is the peace lily that Josh brought up to the hospital when I had Blake. I just don't know what to do for that poor little thing. Any suggestions??? I tried a bigger pot, fertilizer, different room for different lighting...??? Help!!!


And this is a picture of Tyler with a paper that says "I made this". Just in case there were any questions!!!!

Jamie and Gabbie (with Tyler's help) made this house. It was equipped with everyone's own room. There was even a room for Tyler and Blake.


This took a LOT of chairs, blankets, sheets and pillows. I had to give in to my OCD ways and let them pull everything out. There is still a closet in my house that is in desperate repair of refolding sheets. Oh well - it was worth a great afternoon of imaginative fun!!





0 comments: