CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Brittany

Sorry about the sideways photo but............ We have a new little friend. Her name is Brittany. :)
Jamie and Madison love to dance with her and dress her up.
Look at those leg and arm extensions.....Wow! I'm impressed.


Wait a minute..... She kind of looks like my girls!!! What's going on here????


I know those eyes!!!! And that face is constantly yelling at me to fix some chocolate milk!!!!
OOOOHHHHH - it's our Blake!!!



Blake wakes up in the morning begging to "play Brittany". So the girls put him in a leotard and fix up his hair that would make Grandma Deanna proud. Then they crank up some tunes and get their groove on.
It'll be so funny to see his reaction when he is about 12 and he sees these pictures.
This really takes me down memory lane because when I was Madison's age, I would put bonnets and hairbows in my brothers' hair and make them put on a show. We do have pictures for proof!!!! (and to clarify - it was my younger brothers - Keith would NEVER let me do such a thing)
Don't let his "Brittany" act fool you. Blake is really ALL boy - cannonballs in the pool, making any and every item in the house a gun for shooting, stomping in the puddles, constantly driving little cars and planes around the house - ALL BOY! :)
Just don't tell Josh about this - oh never mind, he is the one who took the pictures!!!!! HAHA!



2 comments:

Nessa and Jeebs said...

my sister and I used to dress my little brother up just like that. It was so much fun! cute pics

Allison said...

Oh my gosh...I totally didn't recognize him at first! Too funny!