CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blake's First Haircut

This weekend while my mom was with us, Blake got his first haircut. Josh was really anxious for him not to look like a redneck with a mullet any longer. I thought his little curls were darling! Away we went with the haircut!!! We are so lucky Grandma Deanna is a cosmetologist!!

This pictures sums up the madness going on during the haircut. Do you see all those little hands in their trying to catch Blake's hair as Grandma cut it??? They now all have their own little sandwich bag with Blake's hair in it. Jamie says she is saving it to show Blake when he is her age. I reminded her that she probably wouldn't even be living with us when he is her age. Then I had to leave the room because I was crying because I know that will be here in a blink of an eye.
Isn't Grandma Deanna so talented to cut a moving target with all those little hands around???

Blake did so great! No tears!!! Just patience.






Thanks Grandma Deanna for making me look like a toddler and not a redneck. heehee

0 comments: