CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Look Who's One!!

This has been, by far, the fastest year of my life! Where does time go? My baby has been with us for a year now. We have enjoyed every moment of this year with him!
Blake makes being a Mom an easy job. He keeps me on my toes, but he is really good. He is generally happy and easy going.
We just adore this sweet little spirit that has been sent to us!
We had a fun birthday party with Blake. He enjoyed his cake, presents and balloon. Jamie, Madison and Tyler really enjoyed helping with the cake and presents. (And the balloon didn't even last 24 hours...they enjoyed beating it to death. Oh well.)
He thought that digging into his own cake was just hilarious! I think he ate the most out of any of our other kids. He really thought he was something!

Happy Birthday Sweet Blake!

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

How fun! Your little boy is going to love all of those big sisters!!!