CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Day at the Farm 2010

We took our annual trip to the farm today!
I can remember doing this with my older kids and now it is so much fun to take Blake. He was looking forward to his "field trip" all week. We went with lots of our friends.

Blake really liked the fluffy bunny. He wanted to hold it and so he "helped" to hold it. I can tell by his facial expression that he is so excited!!! He was making some crazy faces today!!
There were no baby calves to feed but this sweet little goat was fun to feed! He was really gentle to feed (compared to the baby calf).


We were amazed at this really big pig!


And finally, the hayride was a big hit. I was instructed by Blake to keep my arms tightly wrapped around him the whole time. This picture of him cracks me up because this is his "I am not going to smile at you" face. We get this a lot!
Our farm trip was a blast! So glad we could go!






3 comments:

Nessa and Jeebs said...

I missed the goat feeding. I wish that dang goat had been a diving goat, that's the only thing that would've made the day better :) (oh and lower humidity!)

Allison said...

Awww..that was so fun last year! I know Arden would've loved it way more this year. Ah well!

Nessa and Jeebs said...

wow Amy!! yeah - the things we do when we're driving! aggghhh!