CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

911!!

Today has been the craziest day EVER!!!
Unfortunately I have no new pictures to add to the update. This is because my dad ended up in the ER!!!
They had been working for an hour and Jason comes in to tell me he is taking Dad to the ER. Dad fell off the ladder (3rd rung up) while removing some scaffolding. He tore the muscle in his knee and had to have surgery today!!!
Needless to say everything else felt crazy today!
Thanks so much to everyone for helping me get through this day...kind words, a pot of chili, staying with dad in the hospital so I could take care of the kids, etc.
God is definitely watching out for us!
Dad should be here tomorrow so he can oversee the project from bed!!!! :)
Plus, it would be way too painful to travel back home at this point!!!
I'll keep you posted!!

3 comments:

Cristy said...

Oh my! I hope your dad is better very soon. Praying for a quick recovery!! HUGS!

Rayna said...

Give Uncle Kevin our love. I hope he has a speedy recovery! Are you planning on coming to UT in July?

Amy and Josh said...

Thanks Rayna! I don't think we are coming to UT this summer although we really wanted to!!! Last year Josh was out of work for 5 weeks and had to borrow time. He still doesn't have vacation time to take. :(