CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

13th Wedding Anniversary

Happy 13th Anniversary!
I can't believe we have been married 13 GLORIOUS years!!
They really have been amazing! Of course we have had the good with the bad but we have made it through together. I know that is because of our faith in the Lord and each other.
13 Reasons why I love my dear sweet husband...
1. He is a great father!!
2. He is sweet and tender.
3. He loves my family and his family VERY MUCH!!
4. He supports me with whatever crazy thing I have up my sleeve!
5. He works so hard to support our family. Thankfully he has a great job and that allows me to stay home with our children.
6. He is smart. He does all kinds of ridiculous math every day at work as an aerospace engineer that makes my head spin.
7. He is a good missionary.
8. He serves others. Some of the greatest and sweetest memories I have of our marriage is of him serving others, our family and ME. This is definitely my primary love language. He speaks it very well! :)
9. He goes without new things so that his family is taken care of!
10. He helped me SO MUCH through 4 painful child births. I could not have made it through without looking in his eyes and hearing him say, "You can do this."
11. He loves me despite my weaknesses and annoyances.
12. He is a gentleman.
13. He loved me enough to take me to the temple and seal us TOGETHER FOREVER!
I love you with all my heart Josh. I could have kept going and going on this list (even with the kids screaming because they are hungry. :) )

0 comments: