CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Madison

Okay, I am a little late with getting to Madison's birthday. It was officially Feb. 23rd.
I can't believe my "Maddy Cakes" is 7 years old!! It seems like just yesterday the nurses brought her to us in the hospital with DARLING little bows in her hair after her first bath. She was so chubby and precious with all her dark hair. And her big sister Jamie just adored her so much. In fact, Jamie told me, "Mom, you have Dad and now I have Madison." They have been good friends ever since.

7 Things We LOVE about Madison....
1. She always wants to help and please others.
2. She says funny things, "Are you telling me Blake was hatched from an egg?"...long story
3. She is simple....same hairstyle, shoes, style of clothes, jewelry, etc. EVERYDAY. (I hope it is like that when she is a teenager!)
4. She has her own sense of style. She is who she is...
5. She is sensitive to others. (She cried her eyes out when Jason was rejected on the Bachelorette last summer.)
6. She is absolutely beautiful.
7. She always tries to Choose The Right.

Madison you are a very special girl and Daddy and I love you so much! We are glad you are ours for eternity!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Airharts said...

I do have to say that I think that maddison of yours is super cute!